In-building, DAS and Small Cell Engineering
With over 12 years of experience and more than 2300 installations in place, SWI’s proven capabilities ensure our customers achieve long-term sustainable operation of their networks. We achieve this through a proven design approach, network parameter audits and change management or/and hardware inspection. If design changes are required, our design team works with the operators to achieve optimal results.
- In-Building and Small Cell Network Development Technology Selection
- System Architecture and Overall Network Planning
- In-Building and Small Cell Site Design
- RF In-Building Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Dimensioning
- RF In-Building Site Integration and System Acceptance Support
- RF In-Building Construction Management
- In Building and Small Cell Network Optimization
- Core Network Performance
- Parameters Audit & Tuning
- RF Pre and Post Launch Optimization
- In Building and Small Cell Installation And Commissioning
- Installation and Maintenance Support
- Site Audits
- In-Building and Small Cell Benchmarking
- Walk Testing
- Drive Testing
SWI utilizes best practices to benchmark and report network performance to Operators. Our team members perform walk tests in buildings and small cell coverage areas to assess the customer experience and identify the areas for improvement including poor RSSI, SNR and/or low throughput. Working closely with the client, SWI determines the best plan to improve the network performance through optimization or design enhancements to the area.
SWI’s vendor-neutral approach enables us to design and deploy wireless networks for indoor coverage that use the best technology to meet our client’s specific needs. Our solutions provide the design, deployment, integration and overall management of wired and wireless networks which deliver voice and data communication supporting advanced indoor applications.